Monday, January 16, 2006

Priority Insanity


So Nathan and I have been working on setting some priorities for the year...not resolutions per-se, but attempting to live intentionally. The giant post-it notes on the kitchen wall are the evidence (my apologies and thanks to Tim Fallon for the idea and the media). It's been a rigorous, enlightening and paranoia-creating exercise. Rigorous because, well, check out the photo. Enlightening because we've realized how many things we really want to do. Paranoia-creating because now I second-guess every activity throughout the day wondering if I wrote down that idea and if it's really important! Leave it to me to over-analyze. But the work has been so fruitful and I'm looking forward to my best year ever!

1 Comments:

At 6:59 AM , Blogger Krista said...

Welcome to the dark side!! I just got your blog off of Nathan's....and I will add you to mine! Hope all is well!
Krista

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home