Sunday, January 22, 2006

The Muse Whispers

Money.


Good.
Evil?

Am I the rich young ruler?


Grinding, hoping, fighting, stressing, wanting, needing, gloating, wondering I search for answers.

Am I the rich young ruler?


Ganson. Big Timber. Morrow Point. Chapel. Giles.


Good.
Evil?

Can I be both selfish and be used by God?


Timber frame dreams. Equestrian dreams. Dishwasher dreams. Where does my god-image end and my fallen state begin?


Behold, I bow down to the god of security. Behold, I bow down to the god of stuff. Behold, I bow down to the god of self. Behold....


Good.
Evil?

Am I the rich young ruler?




1 Comments:

At 6:39 PM , Blogger Christy Randalll said...

Wow, I didn't think of it that way. Thanks for the perspective.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home