Monday, March 16, 2009

Not-so-extreme budget home makeover

After almost 20 months of living in my house on the hill, I finally purchased curtains for the living/dining room and bought a couple of paintings. Here's the before and 2 afters.






I've been shopping the end-of-season clearances like a hawk and got these dual roman shades for $27.99 per window. If you've ever shopped for roman shades, you will appreciate this deal!! Even though you can't see them here, there's a light sheer pulled down (didn't come out quite as I was hoping in the photo). The paintings showed up at Kohl's 40% off. Not normally enough to tempt me, but as a Kohl's charge owner I got an additional 30% off that price during the 5 days of the sale. Now THAT'S waiting for the opportune moment!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home