Monday, January 23, 2006

Domo Arigatos

So Nathan and I attended our first karate class tonight. Before any of my wonderful family panics, know that I dutifully wore my knee brace and made it through the night pretty much pain free. It was a workout, it was fun, it was challenging. I actually didn't feel like a blundering idiot through most of the night...my Tai Chi has done well by me. I was tired and feeling good at the end and ready for the next class. By the intelligence level of this post, I guess you could say I'm mostly tired. :)

2 Comments:

At 4:05 AM , Blogger Daniel Shackelford said...

Wow, fun! I thought for sure it that title was leading into a Devo song and a round of finger dancing.

 
At 9:07 PM , Blogger Christy Randalll said...

That looks like fun too. The word actually means "Thank you very much" in formal Japanese. I have no idea if I spelled it right. The name of the karate style, which I couldn't think of last night is Issinryu Karate Do, "One heart method (Issinryu) of open hand (karate) way of life (do)." If my mom responds to this she can tell you if sensei's translation is acurate.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home