Sunday, January 29, 2006

Human Weathervane

Sometimes a bit weird being a fibromyalgic. I was practicing my violin today when I felt my muscles start to tighten up. I stopped, checked my position, stretched and continued practicing. After several such routines, I decided it was time to put Dvorak to bed. My subsequent activities followed similar patterns, however, and I said to Nathan, "There's a weather change going to hit in the next 24 hours." I just checked the weather and, sure enough, by this time tomorrow we'll be 10 degrees cooler and and have snow instead of rain. (Yes, that's considered a weather change here in Michigan.) Weird, huh? Too bad I couldn't get charged with super powers by weather changes instead of charged with muscle spasms. Hmm, maybe there's comic book character in this crazy plotline somewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home